Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Team NOLA


Rose Quartz - NOLA, originally uploaded by Soasa Designs.

As you probably already know I'm very involved in the SUNY New Paltz chapter of Habitat for Humanity. This spring we're participating in the Collegiate Challenge, which offers us a chance to fundraise like mad and take a trip down to New Orleans to do some building during spring break. This is a wonderful opportunity for us, and we're coming up on our deadline very quickly. If you check out my site you'll see that I've listed some items as "NOLA" items. For each of these that I sell I'll be donating 50% to our trip. Please consider helping us out! Any purchase of these items will earn you a postcard from the group while we're there! If you're interested in any of the fundraising events we're hosting on and around campus, or otherwise getting involved, please feel free to e-mail me!

For those of you local to me, some of my work is now available at Trudy's Beauty Shop behind the IGA and across the way from the Hillsdale House in the center of town. She's got some super cute Valentine's Day earrings.

Speaking of Valentine's Day! It's coming up quickly, and if you're looking for something special for your someone special I've got all kinds of pretty things, and new pieces on the way! If you've got something particular in mind I'm open to working with you to design the perfect gift!

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie