The challenge is to read a book who's title fits into each of the 6 catagories found What's in a Name.
My list is as follows:
1. A book with a color in its title: The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde (heh, does that count?)
2. A book with an animal in its title: Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith
3. A book with a first name in its title: Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
4. A book with a place in its title: Travels with Charley: In Search of America by John Steinbeck
5. A book with a weather event in its title: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
6. A book with a plant in its title: Our Lady of the Flowers by Jean Genet