Friday, May 11, 2007

Whew!

The semester is coming to an end, and what a semester it's been! I'm still very busy, but not quite so much as before. I'm feeling the summer creeping up on me.

I have lots of news, and lots of planning to do!

First and foremost, I was accepted into the BFA program for Metals at SUNY New Paltz. I'm loving it here, and my first semester with the one and only Jamie Bennett has been phenomenal. I'll be posting more work from his class just as soon as I get my final projects completed. He's brilliant, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to work with him!

I got a huge order from FMG a few weeks ago, and I've had to completely overhaul my entire organizational system. I'm currently completely indebted to my Crop in Style case my darling mom bought me for my birthday. It's saving my life!



It is God.


As a result of my supreme organization and insistence on procrastinating on my schoolwork, I've gotten a ton of pieces finished! They're entirely different from my other work, and I'm excited about the new direction I'm headed in. Pictures soon, but here's a preview.



More soon!

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie