Sunday, May 17, 2009

South America Sunday: My View


My view, originally uploaded by Soasa Designs.

Every day that I go to school I walk by this amazing view on my way to and from the Subte. The bridge is the Puente de la Mujer by Santiago Calatrava and is located at Dique 3, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The ship is a cool floating museum that I don't know anything about because I've never actually been on it. Some day I'll have to make a point of visiting it.

I really enjoy this walk, even when I'm late. It takes me about 15 minutes, and I get a kick out of watching all the people sightseeing because I hear so many different languages. Along this strip there is an interesting combination of restaurants ranging from Hooters and TGI Fridays to some of the finest dining in the city. There are tons of benches set out along the river and they always have kissy-face couples and napping office workers sprawled across them. It's a people watching extravaganza!

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Great picture! The ship is cool - and you caught a beautiful sky!

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie