Friday, February 15, 2008

20/20


Cosmos - OOAK, originally uploaded by Soasa Designs.

In two weeks I'll be 20 which is a lame age because you get the responsibility of not being a teen anymore, but no new privileges. I've decided that this isn't fair, and if I can't be rewarded for my age, at least someone should be!

So! Since I owe it to all my customers that I'm able to buy groceries, and thus live to be 20, you are the ones who will be rewarded! For every $20* you spend between now and March 4th I'll give you 20% off! Now, if you were on my mailing list I would also be telling you the secret code for free shipping. E-mail me at RobinMarie at SoasaDesigns dot com if you'd like to be added!

Valentine's Day is passed, but Mother's Day is coming, though really, do you need an excuse to buy jewelry?

* This offer does not apply to Team NOLA purchases, of which 50% are donated to Habitat for Humanity SUNY New Paltz.

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie