Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's Really Happening...


With my Etsy shop?

It's not dead, at least, I don't think it is. It's been resting for a while now.

You may or may not have noticed but I'm destashing pretty hardcore right now, and it's excellent! You should all check it out, and pick up some stuff for dirt cheap!


Why would I sell awesome stuff? Primarily because I own such a ridiculously large amount of beads that I'm feeling suffocated by it all. I need to slim down a bit in my bead-hoarding. I'm a binge-buyer, and I'm not proud of it. I buy in excess, and often. PLEASE take some of these beads off my hands! There'll be free gifts for anyone who lets me know when they purchase that they came from this blog! Seriously...I don't even know what to do with all the beads I have.

As for what I'm selling, it's really a mix of things. I have tons of brassy-toned lobster claws, focal pieces, and delicious semi-precious chips.


The future is a bit uncertain right now, meaning I have no exact dates for when I'll be posting new jewelry, but once I get a sense for how much time I have I'll try and work out a plan!

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Oh my gosh I should do the same thing. My beads have started spilling out into places they shouldn't, and one of the cats has taken to grabbing little baggies and carrying them around the house!

I organized some beads the other day but discovered that my stash has been so disorganized - I have a ton that I will have to research to see what they are. Talk about a pain in the butt!

Good for you - streamlining is usually a good idea. Maybe I'll get around to it sometime too!

Robin Marie said...

Haha, I just got the funniest visual of a cat sneaking around the house with a bag full of beads, all possessive like, and hissing at anyone who comes near. Precioussssss.... That's really cute!

I'm trying. We'll see how it goes. At least I've relocated most of the beads I don't need anymore, so they're mostly out of the way.

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie