Monday, September 24, 2007

The Interweb!



So I've got two folks on my side, a graphic designer, and a programmer, and between the three of us I'll hopefully have a sweet website in the very near future! My biggest responsibility is photos, which kills me. This is all way over my head, but really exciting none-the-less! I'll be premiering my new, very tax-official name, Soasa, and a ton of new jewelry, I hope. This means new business cards, new signs, new everything!

Right now I'm looking for examples of simply designed product websites you feel are especially effective. Any ideas?

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Oh wow! How cool, and SO exciting! I am impressed - when you set your mind to something you go out there and get it! That's such a great quality. If I think of any websites I admire, I will certainly let you know.
Yay Soasa!!

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie