Saturday, October 27, 2007

So let me share with you...

What I've been up to!

All month I've been doing events, and they've all gone excitingly well! I'm making a ton of jewelry, and busting my butt in school. I love being busy, but I'm relishing this weekend of quiet to spend with my friends and family.

Last weekend I attended the Sheep and Wool Fest in Rhinebeck, NY. Except I didn't know it was Sheep and Wool, I thought it was a Gem and Mineral show. Turns out it was both, and my wallet hasn't really eaten much since we got back.



I got this lovely Drop Spindle, and learned how to use it! I've been wanting to learn ever since I was very young, and I finally have! It's addicting, and wonderful!



Additionally I got this adorable Tumbler to use with silver! I'm hoping this will open up some possibilities in terms of maximizing my time, and I'm really pumped about it!

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie