Saturday, July 7, 2007

Today was wonderful

Today was the first '07 farmers market, and maybe 070707 is a lucky day, maybe not, but it was a PHENOMENAL day for me. I paid off my loan today, in one fell swoop! That's amazing. Anyhow, I'm feeling really great about it, and people bought a lot of things I didn't think they would, both for reasons of price and uniqueness. It was wonderful! People who bought from me last year complimented me many times on the maturity and growth they saw in my work, presentation and manner, and there were times when people actually had to stand in line to see my tables! And they waited, just to see my work! I even had a man show up before I was set up and demand to buy one of my more expensive pieces because he was certain someone else would get it in the ten minutes it would have taken for the market to officially open. I'm thrilled, flying high! All my guilty pleasure pieces I've been making at the bead store (the ones you have to price really high because you pay retail for the components you've "just gotta use") sold, no arguments! Photos tomorrow, sleep now! (I know I keep promising photos, but I think I really have some this time.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Congratualtions!!! How wonderful!! Bask in it - enjoy!

Good to hear you so doggone happy!

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie