Wednesday, June 6, 2007

All that imaginary money...

Today was my first day of training at the bead shop. Let me tell you, I'm glad I'm not relying on this job as a big means of income. In my head I've already spent at least half my paycheck, and I was only there for three hours! I just kept seeing things and mentally adding them to a list that won't stop growing. I need help, seriously.

Yesterday evening I spent some time working in the garden with my mom, and I took some photos of her fabulous flowers that I thought I would share.

Right now, among other things, we've got some beautiful irises,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

some wild poppies,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and some brilliant pink lupines, which are my mom's favorite!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As for my flowers, I've got these available at my Etsy Shop.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

I would be in SO much trouble working in a BEAD STORE!! I would end up owing THEM money!

I bet there's a 12 step program somewhere ...

Robin Marie said...

Seriously. When it comes down to food or beads I often find myself choosing the latter.

Tamara said...

I love lupine too, and those are gorgeous! I wish I had time to have a pretty garden... maybe someday. :-)

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie