Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sweet Sale!

Though this may seem small, I sold a pair of earrings to a complete stranger on Etsy this evening! Most of my sales take place either through MySpace, or from my booth. I've spent most of the last two days working on my shop, getting it back in gear, so it's exciting to see results!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the lucky little earrings.


I've been photographing jewelry all evening, and I'm very happy with how the photos are coming out! I bought myself the sweetest little tripod and I love it to death.

Here are a couple shots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have lots of inventory to list on Etsy, and I'm hoping to list once or twice a day pretty regularly to keep up exposure.

I'm going nuts with my order from Fire Mountain Gems, the Assortable feature is irresistible!

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie