Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Slowly but surely...Ten on Tuesday

I'm going to ease myself back into blogging with this Ten on Tuesday. It's remarkably relevant to the self-study project I just started for myself.

In no particular order, 10 Things You Wish You Knew How to Do (or wish you could actually do. In some cases I understand the process but don't have the physical skill or simply suck at...)

1. Weld and hot forge steel
2. Ply yarn
3. Write a resume
4. Program websites
5. Take full advantage of Excel
6. Fix my car
7. Wire electricity
8. Can foods
9. Bake bread
10. Screenprint

There are still a lot more things to add to this list! I guess I'll never want for something to learn!

What would you like to know how to do? Maybe we can all help each other!

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie