Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Preparations...

Just thought I'd let y'all know that there's free shipping in my Etsy shop until midnight tonight! It's my little way of helping your holiday season easier. I also have the perfect gift wrap available! For just $2.00 you will get a sweet, handcrafted pillow box with tissue and a coordinating tie. Really, how much easier does it get?



I also want to remind everyone that my last two events of the year are this Friday and Saturday! I will be at Bard College on Friday and Hawthorne Valley School on Saturday. Come see me!

I know I've mentioned this before, but you can find out about these deals and other news before their almost over by signing up for my mailing list! You can join up by visiting ::this link::

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie