Saturday, December 2, 2006

Business Dilemma

To Business minor, or not to Business minor, this is the question.

I am torn. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that as an artist who intends to make a living I am going to need some business experience. If Soul of a Starving Artist is ever going to be something big I'm going to need to know what I'm doing. I refuse to be one of those spacey artists who never quite pulls it together. Lets face it, we aren't the most business minded of folk. Now here's the question. The requirements for a Business minor sound completely terrifying. I don't know what most of this stuff means. Do I need it? Do I want it...? Would I be better off just picking and choosing my courses? My advisor is one of those artists who never quite pulled it together, so she's not a hell of a lot of help.

I'm going to have to wrangle a business student and interrogate.

Cheers!

Robin Marie

No comments:

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie