Sunday, July 5, 2009

SA Sunday: Ashley, I don´t think we´re in Buenos Aires anymore...

P1010552
Taken from the Mirador (viewing point) that we think we found in Humahuaca, Jujuy, Argentina. We´re still not sure we found the right place, but the view was great and it was really windy!

How many of you didn´t belive that I would post today? I didn´t. Please excuse any typos or strange letters, I have a line growing behind me to use the computer. I wanted to share some photos of the beginning of our trip! For more photos check out my Flickr page. They don´t have titles or descriptions yet because the internet out here is pretty slow. Also, I hope you like my outfit, because I only have two!

P1010507

In Humahuaca we stayed in a WONDERFUL adobe Hostel called Posada El Sol that we highly recommend. Here´s the view from our bedroom door. Homey, right?

P1010624

It´s the desert! It´s blistering during the day and freezing at night. Look! Cacti! Cactus? We were hiking to the "ruins" in Tilcara, Jujuy, Argentina.

P1010694

This was taken from a view point at the Hill of Seven Colors. It was incredible! Purmamarca, Jujuy, Argentina.

P1010761

On our way up to visit the Salinas Grandes. It was SO HIGH. I´ll find out how high soon!

P1010777

At the Salinas Grandes. That´s all salt! I couldn´t see, so I look like a dork.

I have to run now, becauase the line is huge. Click through an image to get to a few more photos. I promise m,ore news soon!!

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Wow what a wonderful adventure! Looks like you're having a great time! Don't worry about the posts, just do it when you can - as long as we can see pictures!

Knittin' Diva said...

Gorgeous pictures! Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more.

Tina M. said...

LOL You look like a flying squirrel in that first picture! :P

What an adventure... I'm so glad you get to do all of this, you'll remember it when you're old and grey, how you traveled the world.

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie