Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello world, it's me, Princess of Overwhelmed Island

Why am I such a terrible blogger? I have lots of excuses. What it really boils down to is that I'm so busy doing the things I'd like to blog about that I never actually find the time to blog about them. Oh the tragedy!



So here's what I've been up to, the abbreviated version.

Making tons of jewelry
Breaking down in ghetto car
Trying to get less-ghetto car into the shop so that I can get some heat in there!
Working my tush off in the studio, good in some ways, not so good in others
Stressing about course registration
Meetings about registration
Lots of time spent online trying to make registration happen
Showing and selling!
Spending time with the family
Feeling guilty about spending time with the family instead of spending it in the studio
Working at the bead store
Habitat for Humanity
Sleeping, occasionally
Photographing work
Uploading work
Classes
More classes
Work for classes
More work for classes



That about sums up the last 7 days. As you can see, nowhere on that list does it say "blogging".

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Yeah, I miss reading you but - by the looks of that picture, you're making some fabulous stuff!!

~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Edited by Robin Marie